About the Program
It is a capsuled program that potentially shapes and reinforces financial leadership traits around technical skills in uniquely blended ways. This Program has been designed and will be delivered in collaboration with the McDonough School of Business, Georgetown University, Washington DC, USA
The Program has following five building blocks which have been thoughtfully blended as one single theme for advanced financial leadership:
• Financial Crisis and Lessons, Regulatory Reform, Corporate Restructuring, Financial Markets, Market Risk, Credit Market Risk, Securitisation of Mortgages, Systemic Issues in Indian Financial System, Evolving Shape of Payments System,
• Responsible Banking, SME Finance, Retail Lending, Digitalization of Banking and Fintechs, Regulatory Approach to Innovation, Regulatory Sandbox, Future of Banking and New Frontiers of Finance
• Problem Solving & Design Thinking, Customer Centricity & Strategy, Responsible Financial Leadership, Decision Making & Leadership
• Business Analytics for Decision Making, Big Data in Banking & Finance, Blockchain Technologies for Book Keeping and Contracting
• Each of the above building blocks is reinforced by site visit to a regulatory institution (Securities and Exchange Commission) or multilateral institution (IFC) or business entity (Fannie Mae, Blackstone Group -Baltimore) in the USA.
The Program will be delivered by eminent Professors of the overseas Business School & Indian market practitioners and regulators (Indian leg) through class room lectures and case studies.
* On-Campus hotel accommodation is included in the fee